Prank Calling Prank Calling

My kind of humor! Nice work man :)

TD-This Too Shall Pass TD-This Too Shall Pass

This is brilliant. The art was great. The voice, and the atmosphere, kept me gripped throughout. I like how it's all done without colour as it almost hides all those emotions deep within the actual story and you have to concentrate pretty hard to fish them out. Great job!

Fall From Grace (Eps 2) Fall From Grace (Eps 2)

Beautifully animated with a gripping story. I haven't seen the first episode yet, but after seeing this I will definitely do so! The whole production was great. The animation itself was smooth, the voices sounded great and the music fit really well. I can't wait for episode 3!

Addicktion Addicktion

I'm glad I'm not alone..

Anyway, I love the animation style. It's not the smoothest animation, I must admit, but it still looks great and gets the job done. I found it quite funny too - very unexpected haha. Nice work.

Eddsworld Animation Test Eddsworld Animation Test

Really nice work :)

Yeah, mp4 often messes with the colours unfortunately aha. Apart from that, the animation was great. The lip-syncing in particular was superb. I can't wait to see more of your own content in the future, because I definitely believe you have the potential to make really great things!

FaKanza responds:

Thanks I appreciate the kind words. I love doing lipsync I believe it's what I'm best at, at the moment as well as making clean lines. I have some scripts written for parodies and things like that nothing like an ongoing series since I'm not great at creative writing. However I do have some stuff planned for this year, so fingers crossed!

Candy Store Candy Store

Sick marmalade, grampa! I like the cartoon style - very clean and neat. It was pretty funny at times too. Nice work buddy.

Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp

Awesome dude, nice work! :)

What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

Great work. Better than I expected. I thought it was just going to be an animation to the actual track, so it's good to see you created a pretty interesting story behind it as well. The artwork was simple, yet effective. Like I said, great work!

Seasonal Change Seasonal Change

Not bad, but pretty basic stuff. Maybe by adding some other things going on around the tree would make it a little more interesting. Like I said before, not bad, but it's pretty simple. It could probably do with some sort of audio aswell.

Barbouillageville Barbouillageville

That was incredible, nice work! Flawless animation, and I really like the style too!